Sunday 3 May 2015

Good Enough @JussieSmollett

I listen to this song on repeat because I love lyrics that mean something and well?  In my dream that will never come true, I'm a singer hahahahahahaha!  I'm not laughing at me...I'm laughing with you! Hehehe!

Seriously though, there have been times in most of our lives where, to someone in our world, this is all we've ever wanted, whether child to parent, woman to man...friend to friend.

I think Jussie's voice is simply amazeballs!  It took me hearing him just one time to become a fan!  Was playing Conqueror in the car on Friday and my mum was like, "Is this Michael Jackson?"  I didn't turn to her....not out of rudeness, but I wassss driving and more importantly, I was singing.  Dunno bout you but I can defiantly start a track all over again if it's one of my favourite's and someone decides to start a conversation.

So I shook my head and replied while singing, "--------Up and then dowwwwwwwn, going in circles tryna get to where you ar-rrre---------------'No-no, this?  Is the one and only, Jussie Smollett!--------everybody's been counting you out, but where are they now?  Sittin' in the same ole place just faces in the cro-owd!"

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I owe it to all smile lovers out there ......his?  A sky full of sunshine right there and from everything I've read about him thus far, he has a heart of gold too....

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDp_jmkPbiQ

No comments:

Post a Comment