Thursday 24 November 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all enjoyed Thanksgiving with ya families and friends.

Mine? Was non-existent. In South Africa, we don't celebrate this holiday. We try to be thankful everyday. Thankful that nobody showed up in the middle of the night and carried us out of our homes and claimed ownership of the property that we've been paying mortgage on for umpteen years. A-hem. I could go on, but I'm still groggy from that sinus tablet I took yesterday.

I do see that we've caught onto the Black Friday concept. Whoooooooop! What a waste. Of. Time!

Regardless of my opinion, there are people sleeping in trolleys outside stores as we speak. No, LOL! I'm serious. Wait, I've got proof. Never fear......when you're able to save pictures off of Facebook. I guess that dude really needs a new flat screen tv. Or a kettle at R99.

These stores though? Okay.....correct me if I'm wrong. From what I imagined Black Friday to be? Things are meant to be dirrrrrrrt cheap, right? Like 'faint in fuckin public when you see the price' kinda cheap, isn't it? Hmmmmmmm, well, NOT! There should be rules. Did the US send these stores the rules? I doubt it. 'Cause I've seen the catalogues and needless to say, I'm extremely disappointed, South Africa. Not shocked 'cause y'all are greedy asses. Just disappointed and I really don't like being disappointed on a Friday.
No matter what colour it is!

This is just like that time they started Survivor SA and then brought back one of the people who was voted out and they went on to win...O_o! This place is just ruleless to the core, I telya! Howww?!?!? How can you be voted out and then......you know what? Not my business.

What is my business is listening to music while I go to work. Lemme go do that.




Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment