Monday 28 November 2016

Juuuuust A Little While Longer!

I'm over here wishing that I was already cuddling and coo-ing my grandson. It won't be long. There are just a few weeks left until he arrives. Happiness! ^_^ ! I have one, infact two more little people to love more than life itself.

What is life without love, huh?

Empty and meaningless.

Like my arm without my half sleeve tattoo. I won't mention names but Sean, I hope you're reading this. Wait. Just in case he's not, lemme send him a Whatsapp to remind him that four weekends have passed since I planned, drew and prepared for the pain. That should get him to prioritise my tattoo in the midst of all of the important things he has to do today.

I'm loving having them with me for the past few weeks while the contractor purposely or should I say, typically, drags out the renovations to their home. Nothing like a full house! It feels alive! It feels like Christmas came early. With Paige gone, I've really missed the noise, the laughing and the traffic.

Sharde's baby bump is not so much a baby bump anymore. She's also having a baby boy! :-) yeah, I'm sure you've guess, he was the second little person I'm gonna smother with love! There's been a boom in baby making in our family this year. Peeps have been busy, hehehe!

In other news, since it's been on repeat since this morning, along with Too Good to Say Goodbye, I'm loving Bruno Mars track, Versace on the Floor. He's a genius, that guy!






Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment