Tuesday 22 January 2013

POSITIVITY?!? BANNED!


FRONT PAGE NEWS!!!!!!!  THE ANC...and its allies.....ARE MADDDDDDDDDDD AS ALL HELL AT FIRST NATIONAL BANK! 

Nope!  They didn’t reject their loan application.  Uh-uhhh!  They didn’t make them wait three hours in the line for enquiries, either!  Instead?  They did the absolute unspoken!  Come.  Come sit next to me and I’ll tell you allllll about it!
Once that advertisement played out its 3.28 minutes?  After I desperately tried to turn over my screen like a page, looking to see whether there was more to come?  My first reaction was, “What a total waste of held breath that was!  >_<!!  I coulda saved that for when I had hiccups!”  PheW

Had my serious face onnn.  Chair was set at a precise angle.  Tea mug in my hand and popcorn in the microwave.  Alright!  Okayyyyyy!  No popcorn.  Mood set overkill.  And as though the man with the hooked-hand was two steps away from the shrieking woman?  But only I could see him?  I found myself at the edge of my seat, WATCHING, WAITING...and waitinnnnnnng and watching...and waitinnnnnng and waitinnnnnng.......to hear what the big fuss was with the FNB advert!  More specifically?  Why the ANC....and its allies, are reacting the way that they are!  And DAMMMIT!  Do you know what I saw?   (I don’t know how people think they can get away with these kinda ads to begin with!  SMH!)  I saw?  No finger pointing, no hate speech, no name dropping and not a mention of anything pointing directly at somebody or someparty

Downright...travestish, I telya!

I’m not gonna lie!  I might exaggerate a bit!  But?  I almost fell right off my chair when the only thing I saw?  Worth screaming this loud about?   Was simply a positive message by a 17 year old girl, bless her heart...to South Africa about its people working together in order to build. a. better. country.  The nervvvvve of those FNB advertising department bastards

That had to be theeeeeee worst display of patriotism that I have eVer seen!  O_o!  How dare FNB think for a minute that they could attempt to create an ad, containing an innocent yet passionate voice?  O_o!  A soft-toned melody!  O_o!  And a positive message!  O_o!  And then!?  To make matters worse?  Make sure that it reaches the 24 million television sets, that that website I just checked on, assumed there to be!  Not to mention the computer screens.  As a way to motivate the despondent masses!

Tsk  tsk  tsk.........don’t they know that we live in a democracy?  Free, fair and...and...one minute while I get something off of my chest quickly.... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

--_--

Seriously, though?  What’s with all the treachery allegations against FNB by the ANC...and its allies?  So what if some of our youth expressed their fears, disappointments and opinions about the state of a country that they will one day inherit?!?!  And then?  Was the ad, truthfully THAT unbearably encouraging?  That it’s caused this kind of reaction from the ruling party......A-HEM......and its allies

It’s sending out very confusing signals.  There was a time when all that mattered to the ANC was to be heard!  Whatever the cost!!  So that freedom could be gained!  But because people are now talking stridently, to gain freedom from them?  It now becomes a crisis.  I don’t know where anybody thinks they’re going by basically ordering its population to sit down, shut up....and like it!  That would make for a very silent future for South Africa, wouldn’t it

No comments:

Post a Comment