Thursday 7 February 2013

The End is Nigh


Just looking at the date?  And guess what!  It's down to thirty six days 'til I see Geese again!  Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy us!  Because he will see me again tooooo!  :-)!!!  I can smell the floral scent of the airport.  Oh, wait?  That's the detergent I just threw in the washing machine.  Peep this!  And lemme tell you?  You don't appreciate your own emotional strength until you're in a relationship with someone who has an international dialling code before their telephone number!  

I couldn't have done it without him, though.  And I don't mean?  Be in a long distance relationship.  That would be like, "Duhhh!"  I'm talking about getting through these months with him there and me, here and all that happened in between!  Pirates invading ships and shit!  Lol....get it?  In between?  The ocean?  South Africa and the United States?  Pira....?  Okay, I know a bad joke when I type one! 

Ima leave that alone for now.  Rather tell you why I’m this excited!  The wait since my last visit?  Drumrollllllllllllll please........................................................................................................................................?

About FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY DAYS

THUDDDD!!!!!  O_O!  I just passed out in my imagination!  Wait?  Ima do it again...

THUDDDD!!!!!  You should try this! 

^_^  See that?!  That's a smile after TWO THUDS!  Huh?  No, not two-thirds!  O_o!  Two-thirds of what?  Plus I hit my head hard the second time.  I'm telling you?  I might’ve just staggerred upon the fantasy of alllllll pain-fearing people.  Finally?  A painless way to hurt yourself!  It's like?  Come-onnnnnnnnnnn, try it!  It's like passing out on your own behalf!  I know I might seem a little too ambitious but now I can't WAIT to bunji-jump... for me! 

If liquor didn’t set off my sinus?  I'd be “poppin’ bottles in the ice, like a blizzard........”  Three days before departure!  Then use the next two days to recover since I---and this is why?  Limits are so crucial.  I went slightly overboard with the celebrating...like a G6.  Bwaaaahhahahahahaha, whatever the hell that means!  That song is on repeat in my head for some reason. 

But then?  The sneezing?  And sniff, sniff.  Wishing for sweets.  That comatose feeling?  Partly from the sinus, and partly from realizing that you still have to do your evening duties!  Regardless of the fact that your sensory organs are either without sensation, itchy or simply out of order....Uuuuuurgh!  Then Paige suddenly has urgent business to take care of.  Somewherrrrrrrrrrre!  Other than where I lay in thorough wretchedness, five minutes into the forehead massage she’s giving me. 

I don’t know what’s worse?  The sinus attack or....?!?!  The hollow feeling that washes over you when you’re eyes are jusssssssst starting to roll back and then?!?! 

I’ll carry on just now....okay, Ma?” 

>_< 

Experience has taught me that it takes a good few minutes to set your eyeballs straight and find your bearings in time to stop someone running to get away from your forehead.  When allllll you really wanna do at that point?  Is merely lose all pride and dignity and....beg.  But she’s gone by then.  You know how in Titanic when her voice goes and she’s like, “jaCk...jAck...Jack...!!!?”  But all you’re hearing is crackled whisper?  Yeah!  That’s the image that comes to mind as I’m typing.  Sometimes she does return.  I’ll give her that much!  But who wants to take that chance on Day 3 pre-departure?  You know

Sneezing aside?  I do enjoy being made with a built-in alcohol repellent.  Natural!  Tartrazine-free and...?  Like raisins?  We don’t expect it to contain any traces of peanuts!  And yes¸ I did say “made”!  Aren’t we made?  Like, if you ask a child.  Not even ask a child.  If I ask you?  “Who made you?”  Provided you’re not a smart-ass, you’d say, “My mum and dad.”  Right?  Unless you were grown in potting soil.  Which I doubt.  But I guess that would depend on the story you were told as a child.  We all have our own unique adventures of how we came to be.  You migggggght wanna do some research if you could relate to the potting soil....on any level.  Just-just saying.  Me?  I was told that I was practically thumbing a ride from off the emergency lane of the freeway.  In my newborn state.  “Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!  A-hem...ride please?”  However?  The emergency lane?  That is purely an assumption on my part.  Coulda been in the middle lane, shrug.  I-I wasn’t there.  Yet.

I’m just thinking?  Geese would never ever have to sprinkle anti-booze on my dinner while my back is turned!  What a life, huh!  I'll never ever have that fear of feeling as if I'm on the verge of death and he will never ever have the fear of looking at me, thinking, "Tsk, tsk, tsk....I told her those last six glasses would be too much.....now look what she made me do."  Every weekend.

I just lost a staring competition with a Snacker bar!  Shameless!  The end is nigh once health bars resort to temptation tactics!  I mean?  Just laying there like that!  That’s okay though, I made it disappear!  And now?  I can only concentrate on the fact that I'll be more than delighted when I reach the end of these next thirty six days!  I missssssss him!  

Well done to the Baltimore Ravens on their Superbowl win!  Whoooooooop-whooooooop!

1 comment: