Tuesday 4 November 2014

Gangsta Gran

I had to tell you guys about my early evening!!!

The day had been humid as sin and as murphy would have it? The clouds very cleverly timed their downpour for just as we leave the office! Naturally, my ass was mad as hell at the elements, so I wrote a Facebook status about it, that's where all protests begin. Suddenly, it started thundering so I said not a single thing further. I wasn't tryna be dented by hail for my big mouth!

So it gets seriously darker right by the blink as we're driving and the wind is doing its best to make sure that Wendy works really hard behind that wheel! Needless to say, I got soaked running into my mums house. And then I decide to wear this hoodie that was made for a hamster or someone with a disproportionate face or something! I literally had to bend my back, neck and chin to be able to see out of it after I put it on my head! I bought it on the streets of NYC, it couldn't have been a reject! Let's go instead with my hamster theory.

Anyway, my son and I wait for the rain to die down and then leave my moms. I think people were busy covering their mirrors because of the lightning 'cause I've never seen the roads that empty unless I'm driving at three in the morning and if you knew me, you'd know that I don't drive at three in the morning so....go figure! Either way, I spot this old lady carrying a bag and a little boy behind her so I turn the car around to give them a ride to wherever they were going.

Gran gets in and our conversation goes like this!

Gran: I'm going to Rooks Road lovey. I just come from my granddaughter, she's going back to (I forgot the name of the place) tomorrow.
Me: Oh okay!
Gran: You know Lee-anne?
Me: UHM-M?
Gran: Farah? She's Farah's sister
Me: No, I don't think so. I really don't know a lot of people. (Because I didn't wanna make her feel like she's talking to a stuck-up prude, I add). Maybe if I see them, I'll know them.
Gran: Ay, you just like me.
I turn into the road that she lives in.
Gran: I also went pass Langer's house to see how his son was after he got shot!
Me: Wade?!!
Gran: No, the other brother, the eldest brother.
Me: Ohhh, I don't know his eldest brother.
Gran: You know where I stay, huh darling?
Me: (Thinking) Gran, I don't know you from a bar of blue soap (but I say). No, you will have to show me.
Gran: There by those white pillars.
I stop the car and she thanks me....
Gran: Ay, they're getting strict with the gun laws now huh?!
Me: They should take the guns away completely!
Gran: Not mi----iiiiiiine!!
O_o!!!!!!!!
Me: BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You have one!!!
Gran: Ya! What if they interfere with you? How ima help you? (Clearly Gran has plans on seeing me a second time in my life)
Me and Damon: HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!
Gran: You can be driving and I'll be BANG BANG!!! (Clearly gran is planning a drive-by and was excited to have met a driver!)
Me: HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA OMG! (Forgot about the storm!)



Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment