Tuesday 18 November 2014

Stutter Inducing Love

People of cyberspace! I cometh bearing a message! A simple, yet.....nope! Just simple. No need for dramatisation! See this picture? Read this picture! I mean, read this words!

Did I just say.........mannnnnnnn?! >_<!!!

I. Meant. Read the words on this picture?!? I'm a lillllllllll high on pain meds right now. (No, I'm not one of those). So don't be holdin' anything against me. I won't lift my right hand and swear by ANYthing that I've written on here that don't make no sense.

Pssssssssst...lemme tell you somethin' in ya ear. Can't tell you in my ear, it's off duty for a while. Listen now....I'm whispering. I believe that most people who have developed a stutter? Have developed that stutter 'cause of nerves. Nerves are finiSHed 'cause something or someone has traumatised their calm senses SO much that now? Their calm senses start jumping up and down, smacking into each other and shit, looking for a place to hide in their voice box everytime they see that bastard or feel the way that that bastard made them feel. That's the ....ththththth----or the a-a-a-a that you hear? That's where it comes from. Senses just running wild tryna find a safe place. Picture a crowd when there's like a bomb scare. You see how everyone's so frantic to get outa there before the BOOM?

Yeah.

Disclaimer: I mean no disrespect to people with a stutter. I swear that on my life. Not like at family functions I'm like, stutterers over there! Non-stutterers over here! No. WTF!

But if I don't try to steer you clear of a situation that might cause you to develop one? What type of loving, caring, Rambler would I be?

Understand this. It is horrible when you're an adult under that much duress. I remember being seriously broken over the death of my baby niece and then instead of some compassion? I was yelled at for her choosing to pass on his birthday and ruin things for him! To that I say? Good riddance to bad rubbish!

And once I put that trash in the garbage truck? I've never felt better! Free-er than I've ever felt and why? The people that I've chosen to be a part of my perfectly, imperfect life, are people whom I never have to worry about developing a stutter around.

If there's one thing that I hope to leave you with, more than anything....it's to strive to find a love that lifts you because when you're lifted in spirit and mind and soul by the person you're looking to make a life with? You automatically want to give of your best to them simply because they've allowed you to find the best parts of yourself, after you've stumbled, fallen, erred, cried, hurt, whatever! And didn't punish you for it! They gave you the freedom with an outstretched hand and an encouraging voice....to walk through it WITH them, not WHEN they demand it be done.

Yes! That's because your growth alongside them is more important than their power over you. Let's say that again...........................................ohhhhhhh I know you're not waiting for me to retype that when you can just lift ya eyes up two lines right?!?

You will know that you're in the right arms. They give you solace, not salty tears.

And now? Off to sleep I fall....good morning from ya Rambler! And thank you, Tony Gaskins!

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment