Sunday 4 December 2016

Bell-Bottoming Busy!

Just finish cleaning, good morning! It's Sunday morning and I'm marvelling at the cleaning power of baking soda, vinegar and water. I've been using it for a while now to clean my shower and floors. Works great and pretty inexpensive too. Just used it to wipe down my cupboard doors. I was on Pinterest today and saw that its a great drain cleaner as well. So I did that too hahahaha! No, I'm not obsessed.

A-hem!

I'm about to hit the shower now, I've got a full day of sewing ahead. Thank goodness for my mums sewing machine. Or else I'd be doing this by hand. It's not impossible but it does take longer and my fingers deserve better. All these jeans that are sitting in my closet are about to get a facelift. Well some of them are. Some are fine the way they are. Plus you never can have too many bell-bottoms. That pic? I didn't do that, but I will be in a few hours.

I'd intended on doing this after my bag phase and then just didn't because I couldn't do it at home which meant to do it, I'd have to leave my house and on the weekend? That for me, takes some convincing! That was until I saw this lady at the mall last week and that was all the push that I needed. Loved her dreadlocks too. I wish I knew how to do that to my hair. Anyhow, one thing at a time! And since I'll be Thailand during their Winter, leaving Durban's Summer for the first time in my life! But hey, this is my first grandchild, so byyyyyyye Summer, hello cuddles!

So! I'm gonna need some jeans to wear. And I've got too many already to go out and buy more. Woman and clothing, huh! I blame the stores. If they didn't keep bringing in new things that we have to have, we wouldn't have too many of anything in our closets.

Apparently the average temperature over Winter is 22 degrees celsius and then can drop down to 10 in the evening. Me don't like the cold so I have to be prepared.

Let me get on with my day. You all have a good one!


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment