Sunday 4 December 2016

That Voice!

My high school reunion was Saturday. On Friday, I'd decided not to go. My reason? Well you know part of it. The other part? I always feel like when you're having doubts about doing something, it's always a good idea not to do it. Like you're ignoring warnings or some shit like that. Ay? Straighten up that face and quit looking at me crazy, we were granted intuition for a reason.

We all have those little voices that try to guide us. And when we ignore them, that's when we land ourselves in the crapper. But lessons are good for our growth. I've learned that God has a plan for us but he will let us go ahead and bang our heads if we insist on our own plan. And that's when things go wrong and ofcourse we start blaming Him for why things went wrong in our lives.








Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment