Saturday 1 June 2013

Jolly June

Hello-hello! I won't be on here long. I've had weeks of late nights and early mornings, followed by hours of Maths today. Burnt. Out.

Now?

As my reward? I'm off to the spa for some well-deserved pampering sessions. Mmmmmmm-M! That's right! And tonight?!? Aliens from planet NeverandEver shall appear at my door, bearing chocolates and a karaoke machine. After which we will perform duet after duet, solo after solo, until one or all of us pass out on the lounge carpet, hoarse-throated, O_o OMG, what was that?!? Throated? And drunk on cocoa and nuts. 'Cause they brought me Ferrera Rocher's.

You believed me, huh? Lol!

Things like that evade me. The ONE time I do get a professional massage, which I send myself for? My next stop was the chiropractor...eh! So......since spa treatments, alien visits, karaoke or an overload of carbs aren't in the cards for me in this lifetime? I mean? Who needs to be spoilt, anyway :-/ so over-rated. :-\

I will do the next best thing. Curse!

I mean......nothing!

Nothing but soak up this deafening silence. It's not often anymore that I get to enjoy spending time with just walls. God, I hate life SO much right now.

A-hem! I knew that was coming, which is why? To avoid further random outburst of displeasure? I'm just stopping by to wish you all the best for June. I hope the second half of the year is a fulfilling and successful one for all of you.

I have a date with painted cement! Yippppppppeeeeeeeee! -_-
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment