Tuesday 13 August 2013

RIP Gran

I am officially grorphoned. :-(  but ever so thankful for the honour of being a descendant of two extremely strong grandmothers and no matter how weighted my heart feels right now, I'm focusing on what a blessing she was.  Having someone to love, always is.  Having someone love you back, is too.

The end of life, is death.  The length of life, is unknown.  Make your time on this earth count, with the knowledge that there is no one way to do that.  There are countless ways.  If you have natural gifts and talents, don't be afraid to use them.  If you don't?  Please don't enter Idols.  Knitting is just as much of an achievement, I promise you.  ^_^!  If you have set a goal?  Keep working towards it.  If you...

You know what...enough if's.  I'm gonna leave you with this....

Don't allow yourself or others, to keep your gift of life, wrapped, ribboned and bowed.  Live while you have breath, laugh at inappropriate times and love as though your heart knows no limits.



RIP, Gran.  I don't remember the very moment that I began loving you, but I know for certain, I will never forget that I do.


      


No comments:

Post a Comment