Monday 19 May 2014

Love_Lindsie Photoshoot

Well? I've been up and down with a cold, flu or really bad sinus attack for the past few days. Winter's being nasty already! Yeahhhhhhh...good news though? I had a box of Advil CS tablets in my medicine cupboard, as well as Med Lemon for Children, so I'm almost there! I figured hey...ya Rambler's got spleen and intestines just like them kiddies?! Okay, a teeny weeny bit older but the meds should still work. And it has. One more day of sleep and I should be A-OKAY!

Oo-oo-oooo! Shhhhhhhhhhh.....Think I just heard Damon talk in his sleep. Aaaaargh, he's stopped now. One sentence! Who has a one-sentence conversation in their sleep?!? 'Especially when their mother wanted to leap outa bed and record him for future embarrassment purposes. DRAT! Ima have a word with him in the morning! About using more words when he's either talking jiberish or spikkin secrets in his slumbered state. As a parent, take my advice. You can never be equipped with enough of those.

Wow, you know what I've just realized! I haven't been ill for the longest time. Noooooh, that's not disappointment, it's a reflection of great decision making. Fo rizzle! I've heard it being said, but I've lived it by now. Your health has everything to do with what and who you choose to keep in your life. Unless bad health is hereditary....but a few tweeks here and there can make a world of difference. Believe. You. Me! "How?" You wanna know how? Do this. Go on. Rid your life of toxic relationships and situations and then watch your health suddenly take flight into the clouds of wellness!

Awww, you're welcome!
I speak from nothing but experience.

But now? I'd like to introduce you to an amazeballs photographer, my niece Lindsie, (one of my claimed daughters). I do that. A lot. And their mother's don't mind. It's called sharing the love. The subject of my blog is her Photography signature. I was so excited about how great these looked, I couldn't keep 'm to myself. These are from a recent shoot that she did for a college assignment of my daughter, Randyl and I.

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment