Sunday 11 May 2014

MOTHER'S DAY

Happy Mother's Day to all of you very important human's out there! Without mother's? Lemme tell ya! There'd be no kids!

I just heard a voice in my head say.....duh?!?!

So, ima leave it there for today and share some pics with you instead! Pictures speak louder than words...I hope yours was as lovely as my day was!

Oh! Oh! Oh! And I wanted to share with you, my Mothers Day thought!

If ever you wanna watch the theory of "seeing is believing" being blown outa the water? Look inside the heart of a woman who's just been told that she's pregnant. A mother's love will quickly demonstrate the power of a love so extra-ordinary that it begins not with sight nor sound but simply with the knowledge of a presence.

'Cause I'm a mom and I know how that feels!? I came up with that all on my own too....deeeeeeep dude!


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment