Tuesday 1 July 2014

The Nipple That Was!

I miss you guys, but works been just crazy and then time just disappears into thin air when I get home, I've started a new book, Exile. That's not say that I didn't wanna come by and tell you about the conversation that I had with my surgeon! 'Cause I did! I swear! I went to see him last week and I'm sitting an arms length away from him and he looks at me and says;

Doc: Lemme see your breasts! Big or small?
I kinda second-guessed my own breasts after that because if he couldn't tell being that close to me? Then I must be a flat-chested somebody who'd been lying to herself all these years about them being.....
Me: Normalllllll?!?! O_o!
Doc: Lay on my bed!
Me thinks: Pushy bastard you!
Doc: Where's hubby? (After he asks how many kids I have)
Me: Sitting on his bed, (he said lay----clearly ima rebel right?!?) I have an ex!
Doc: Y'all tango?
Me: (Internal gasp!). Nooooooooh)
Doc: So? Who you tango-ing with?
Me: Nobody
Doc: Why?
Me: 'Cause I got nobody to tango with!
Doc: Okay, okay, just needed to make sure there's no possibility of pregnancy
Me: Still rebelling! (No wonder I'm not tango-ing!)

I love him though, he's so real and rough hahahahahhaha! Not what you'd think a surgeon would be like. Did I say rough? And I liked it? And I'm scheduled for him to cut open my left breast tomorrow?! Okay-------hmmmmmmmm?!? I guess the lack of tango is getting to me. LOL!

He told me in no uncertain terms that he's gonna destroy my nipple. I'd appreciated that if we were in the throws of passion but we weren't. However? My immediate though was, "Ahhhhh well? Not like I'm using it anyway." That was before I thought about having my family come and march in a small circle at the entrance of the hospital chanting, "Save her nipple! Save her nipple!" It was cute. In my mind.

The nightmare that I had last night was not! I kept falling over, numb, on my face. Imagine that? I think I went to bed thinking about going under anaesthetic for the first time. Was I glad when I woke up?!?! And didn't fall!

Can you tell that I'm rushing? No? Well, I am. I can't be here for too long. My battery is about to die and I don't have my charger! Nevermind that I have a needle stuck in my vein and curving my hand, holding this phone is not helping. I'll let you guys know how surgery went okay?!! Soon as I'm awoke enough to!

While I'm away, Ramble Responsibly! Hugs!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment