Friday 13 February 2015

My Valentines Day Surprise

CUZ I'm HAPPPPPPPPY! CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEE-EEL LIKE A ROOM WITHOUT A ROO-OOF! CUZ I'm HAPPPPPPPPY!

Sighhhhhhhh! That was such a beautifully loving, sigh right there.

My babylove sweetly went behind my back and planned this surprise with my daughter and my cousin for me for Valentines Day! And I wondered what was up, 'cause she kept asking have you talked to him, is he awake, where's he. They get along like a house on fire. But HE! Doesn't live in South Africa.

So, we're skyping today like we often do and my buzzer goes off and I can't for the life of me imagine who it could be because I wasn't expecting anybody. My daughter goes flying down my driveway so I go back to the computer and say, "Aaaah, must be Linds (her sister-cousin)." He casually let's me believe that until my daughter comes into my room with these two absolutely stunning bouquets and a huge card, smiling as if she just met Santa in Summer! I'm like, "Wowwww, who sent you those?!?"

She gleams at him on the computer screen, he's gleaming back at her, she says, "They're for you, from him!" Now I'm gleaming, he's gleaming, she's gleaming, we're just up on there having a gleamfest on skype, and I'm just floored, I didn't see that coming. AT ALL!

There are these gorgeous deep pink daisies and baby pink roses in the one bouquet and these deep red roses in the other, just! Just! Beautiful! I was dreading Valentine's Day being here and him being there, he knew that and I look at him and he says, "Happy Valentines Day, baby."

I could have exploded with emotion, right on that bed! I'd still be gleaming though! A gleaming explosion, is what I woulda been! I still haven't stopped smiling. Ya Rambler is floating on Cloud 99999999999999999999 right now. My Valentine is theee best ever, he's just everything and I've never been happier. This man has given me a new lease on life in every single way possible!

I needed to share this with all of you, if I could shout it out to the world I would because his effort and his time and his thought and his love, he put into making sure that I didn't have the "I'd rather sleep through it" Valentines Day that I was imagining. He showed me today. And THAT'S how you love a person. You show it, not say it. But then, he always does, in one way or another.

Happy Valentines Day everybody! I wish for you, a memorable day just like this. I know I'll never forget this one! I plan on book pressing every single flower in those bouquets so that today can last for a lifetime, hahahahhaahahaha!

Thank you too, to Santa's silent helpers! This means everything to me.

XOXOXO!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment