Tuesday 9 June 2015

A Parents Pride

Now THIS?!?!?!?

THIS is what I call precious!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmokay yeah, I might be just a teeeeeny bit biased because I made her but still!

Okay, okaYY, geeeeeeez!  Who called the conception police?!?!  I didn't make her by myself, i made half of her!  @_- I mean, I am half of her!  >_<  Wait?  Half of me made her!?!?  Oh &^%$ it!  I gave birth to ALL of her without an epidural!  Yup!  Trumped by me with the vagina and child-bearing hips, thank you.  Very much!  Oh, don't make that face, you know you've been beaten by a vagina before!  And liked it to.  You mighta even been freaky enough to have enjoyed being hip-choked!

O_O

What?

I'm the very last person that you need to be asking about how does one get choked by a hip!  Ask the person who came up with twerking, they might know 'cause I damn well never knew that one could do all the things that we see asses do these days.

Yes

Yes, I've been practic..............................................................scureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch!!!!!!!!!!

See what your'll made me do!  I had little to NO intention of coming up on here, talking about anybody's, let alone my, vagina or twerking ass but then y'all started pushing and pushi-----------bad example.

(My attention span scares me)  

A-hem, (I just composed myself)........assssssss I was saying.

Mother's are meant to be mushy and subjective, aren't they?  A Little?  Especially when they watch their kids being fortunate enough to be doing what they love.

First thing I said to her when I saw this pic was, "I see Jackie Chan Jr. in the corner there!" LOL!
















I wonder if we're having loadshedding tonight?  Hmmmmmmmm?

















No comments:

Post a Comment