Monday 29 June 2015

Well?

I lived to tell the tale! Lol! After the treadmill and squats and leg lifts and crunches and frog lifts and curls and...what you call the one when you're on all fours and you lift ya leg first to the back and then the side? Yeah, those too.....All I have is a headache and I think I know why. I might sue, not yet sure. Okay maybe not 'cause I just joined and I don't wanna make enemies out of machines that clearly have a mind of their own. I'm better than that, LOL, but yohhhhhh!!!!!! There was this thing that you stand on and it vibrates. O_O!!!

When I tell you that muthaf----nthing shook my brain! It shook my everything! I'm sure some of my large intestines are wrapped around my left lung as I lay here. I said to Gills, "I feel like my nose is shaking!" She was like, "My eyeballs are shaking!" Then she promptly told me that I mustn't act like superwoman 'cause its only my first day. -_- Military, I telya! All I asked was, "Are we going on that stepping thing after this?" Sweetly too. Needless to say, we stretched and cooled down and left thereafter! LOL!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment