Thursday 25 June 2015

......Water restrictions Go Live


First electricity...now we will be having water restrictions.  The first place I normally run to dump the shit on when anything becomes uncomfortable in the country, city or area that I live in, is the government.  However, the dams are drying up through no fault of theirs.  And they are in enough crap right now with the Al-Bashir situation.

Yes
Charge them!

These mofo's gave the Dalai Lama endless problems when he was trying to gain a visa to travel into South Africa for the 2014 peace summit............http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/02/nobel-peace-summit-south-africa-dalai-lama-visa.  And they refused him a visa prior to that too, I might add.

BUT?!?!??!  BUT!!!!!!!!! Al-Bashir, WHERE HE IS BEING ACCUSED OF THINGS LIKE MASS GENOCIDE, WAR CRIMES AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!!!!!  He, however, is very welcome here, it seems.  And it doesn't seems nothing.  It is. They welcomed him and then let him escape and now.......listen to that.......it's the blended sound of excuses and crickets.

From that little comparison, the only explanation that makes any sense to me is that birds of a feather flock together!

Now that I've managed to raise my own level of anxiety, back to the drought!  It's one thing to sit back and enjoy our beautiful sunny weather but with that?  And I can only speak for myself, I quickly forgot that it hasn't actually rained, I mean a rainfall that continued for dayyyyyyyyyys kinda rainfall!  For a lonnnnnnnnng time!

I remember us going through a drought as a teenager, however, this one is reported to be one of the worst droughts since the last one, which was in 1991.

Either way, for those of you who require the rationing schedule together with the article, here you go.

http://www.ilovedurban.co.za/rationing-of-water-begins-in-kzn/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment