Saturday 11 January 2014

Tardy Trick

It's what? 4.10am or something ridiculous? As I said. Well not to youuuuuu guys, but I decided to keep singing this Tamar Braxton song 'til I fall asleep. Desperate times call for desperate...scare tactics!

Yup! Figured I'd scare the bejesus outa my awoke self by pretending to be, uhmmmmmmmm, a track on repeat! Yeah, maybe it'll be like, "Hey, you're supposed to be the Rambler, not a repeating track?!?!" O_o! Nnnnnnnnnnn, that just sounded lame! Let's see then, if my awoke self is weak enough to be scared by lame ass tactics. 'Cause, I said it as I typed it and my awoke self didn't even flinch. Sad! I dunno? Maybe I'm already sleeping and don't know it. Happens. Doesn't it? Anything's possible, that's what they teach us, so...

Here goes......if I'm not back in ten minutes? Then maybe wait for about an hour, two at the most. Don't be impatient. It's called, Coloured time. See? Even in my experimental state, I'm teaching you something.

It's a well known fact to Coloureds, shhhhhhhhhh, not sure if the other races are onto us, not me but, I'm not a late Kate. Poor Kate, she might keep to time as well and they just chose to make an example outa her! I'll say this, I'm glad that my name doesn't rhyme with late.

But it's a well known fact that if you want the party to start.....what?.....any party, it's too early to be technical, 'cause you're over there like, "What type of party?!" A party.

>_<!!

Okayyyyyyyyy, okay. A birthday party! NOH, I'm not specifying an age too, good grief!?!

If you want the unspecified age BIRTHDAY party to start on time? You send out the fraud invites and you lie! You lie though your teeth about the starting time. 'Cause for some reason when Coloureds read times on an invite? They're like, "Ohhhhhh okay, so it's 1pm plus 2 hours, and then on my way there, I'll stop at Bluff Meat Market to get some honeyglazed rashes, it'll be closed after the party." By then, what was meant to be a 1pm start turns into a 4pm start and the poor birthday person is sitting there all bedraggled in the hot sun, starving to a standstill, dabbing sweat and make-up and wondering why they didn't learn from the last party they had. Breyani's ice cold. Chips are stale. Things are just flying downhill at this stage.

I know, I'm supposed to be tryna sleep but I'm tryna teach here. Sacrifice! So if you want your party to start at 1pm, then put 10am on the invite! No, wait. Nobody would believe that. Hey, maybe the birthday person is actually the problem here. How are we meant to come up with a solution to this problem if the start time is 1pm? 'Cause if we minusing time? We can't be going into the am's. Therefore! In future? All Coloured party invitations need to have 3pm as a start time. Then? We can pretend that it's meant to start at 12pm. There! Don't say I'm not constructive when pretending to be a repeated track.

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment