Monday 17 February 2014

Boys Will Be Boys!

Sooooooh peoples?!?? How was Valentines Day?

Mine? Was nothing to write home about. Nothing to write ANYWHERRRRE about! Not even to my next door neighbour about! This is how exciting it was......I wouldn't even write it on the back of an electricity bill, make a jet and fling it out the front door, about! Hmmmmmm-mmmmm!

I fell asleep by ten if not earlier with my foot being used as a pillow by my ever-faithful Valentine and that was the end of the story! Hmmmmmmpf! If that really wassss a story, I'd be selling copies in arrears, I telya!

On the upside though? Wait.

I'm goina look for it.

...............................................Still lookin'..........................

I've called off the search! The upside doesn't exist.

^_^! I did get to talk to my real Valentine for about five minutes, though! Blush! There! I said it and I'll say it again! Nnnnnnnnn, just this time? Could you maybe Just read it again, I'll make it up to you! In my next blog post, I promise to type something twice. I-I'm racing against time here.

The boys got a Science test this Thursday and I need to make sure both his eyes are reading the page. He's not cock-eyed no, but boys? I notice that their minds tend to wonder quite quickly after they turn thirteen! I was a teenage boy once, he forgets that. Did I just say tee....? >_<! I was once where he was, he forgets that! Same thing! Damn.....moving on.....

And do you know what I just love? God knew! As a single mum, I need all the help I can get, so God! God gave us the ability to catch onto these kindsa things. 'Cause when their minds wonder? So do their eyes!

Watch ya teenage boy tonight but don't be sitting in front of him like a loony tune staring at his eyeballs. All you'll see then is a look that says, "Sigh...She's finally cracked." We don't want THEM to catch on to THAT! We're the only ones doing the catching here!

But sit on the far end of the couch and check him out. Not like in a bar check him out, goshhhhhhh this is exhausting and that last image? Made my brain spew!

Either way, we can't worry about sick brains right now, not when we're speed typing and staring at teenage boys' eyes to see what their minds are doing! This sounds worse and worse, good lawwwwwd! We've been friends long enough now for you to know what I mean when I'm confusing myself.

Now? Pay attention 'cause this is the important part. When you see one eye is tryna check if the lights flashing on the charging cellphone and one is reading about photosynthesis! JUMP! And I mean SPRING as close to him as you can. From the couch, so you might wanna be in a crouching position to begin with. If your legs are all springy, then it's cool. Relax. And then yell as loud as you can!

GOTCTTTTTTTHA, YOU ROAMING EYED LITTLE CONCENTRATION-LESS MIND WANDERER! YOU'RE GROUNDED!

If he doesn't start crying out of shock and a quick mental tab of all the mischief he mighta got up to that you somehow found about?!? You did a GREAT job! He'll be calm in a crisis! And that's how ya do it! Two birds with one stone! Or rather two eyes with one glare.

OR SOMETHING.....


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment