Tuesday 18 February 2014

Who WOODa Thought?!?

You know? If the Good Lord wanted me to be a long flat piece-a-wood? There would be a tree out there celebrating its birthday on October 11th every year.

Anyway? Innocently, right? I saw this picture of a mean looking abdomen. I wasn't looking. I mean, I wasss looking, that's how I saw it but I wasn't looking to see one to look at. So then I, innocently, decided to start this Ab challenge thing yesterday. Ohhh happy days!

Eh! I'm not happy.

I'm not giving up, NUH-UHH! Because no wood impersoning exercise shall deter The Rambler from building good looking abs! That's not to say that come time for 192 crunches or leg raises that I won't be laying on my couch licking Milo off a saucer instead.

A-hem!

But I'm just putting it out there that when I was let's say, 18 years old? And I looked farrrrr into Yonder! Yeah, 'cause that's where my bright future lived? My future was a Yondernite 'til we met in Durban and moved in together. But back then when I looked and saw, planking is a far cry from what I saw in its existence! Neither was having the abdomen I have now but that's not the point. The point is this.....isn't there a wish?

Like a wish we can wish before we go to bed and then we wake up with abs so rock hard that it'd break even Chuck Norris' knuckles if he even contemplated punching us in our stomachs?

O_o!

IIIIIII don't know why he'd want to do that? Come -onnnn. Weirder things havvve happened. See? That's why we're in the situation we're in. It starts out where we can't think of ONE good reason why an actor would wanna punch us in our stomach's? As if we're not thaaaaaat irritating at times. Then before you know it? We dunno who to vote for in the upcoming elections! That's what boxed thinking gets you!

I'll bet that anyone who immediately said, "Well? I coulda said yo mama something to him..." You know exactly who you're voting for this year, don't you? It's not the ANC, is it? It's not them, right?

>_<! I made you look good on my blog post, sheeeesh! Least you could do is not vote for the ANC! Don't you remember, Nine hundred annnnnd.....nine hundred and thirty.....nine billion three thousand and.....sixty thousand?! Hmmmmmpf! Might as well be talking Chinese. That woulda made more sense to us. Three thousand and sixty thousand?!? Really?! REALLY?!

I mean, that's not even a number in someone's imagination! How is a president gonna say it in front of humans? Humans holding camera's? You know what, I don't think he thinks outa the box. For real. I'm not convinced that he knows how to spell BOX but ima give him the benefit of the doubt.

As you can see, it can get THAT bad. If you know what's good for you? You better be thinking up your reason for why Chuck would wanna fly kick you in the mid section 'cause if you can't? Then when you're tryna help your Grade 1 son with his Arithmetics and he asks you what two plus seven equals? When you confidently blurt out.....nine hundred and thirty nine billion and whatever that other drivel meant? Don't say, The Rambler s'posed to have my back, she never told me, blah, blah, blah! I have these blogs on record and I'm not afraid to make something up if I lose my memory card.

Anyhoooooo, I'm going to bed after I do a bit'f writing and while I do that?!? Ima try to figure out how my rant on planking turned into miscalculations.

Night night....and just for old times sake...Ramble Responsibly! :-)


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment