Wednesday 12 February 2014

WHAT NEXT?

I feel cheated!
I feel REALLLLLLY REALLY hard done by!
I feel like I'm chewing the short end of a stick and wood was never a part of my diet to begin with!
Me?????? Yes!
Youuuur one and only beloved Rambler! Look? Play along, it's February. And tomorrow Valentines Day. We're all meant to be beloved. I cried for that entirrrrrre DAY! In front of people! Behind them too, I was a passenger. People, who I'm sure secretly laughed at me when I was wiping my eyes or something and not totally concentrating. Ay. Not to toot my own horn but multi-tasking? I can do! It's just very hard to concentrate on whose laughing at you or crying with you while you're pouring out buckets of sorrow over the death of someone you'd never met but loved since you can't even remember!
Lemme tell you something! Right now? My Godson, Matt? He's six and for a nice long while has and still is TORTURING the household with Beat It! He-he-he! Thas my boy, I couldn't be more proud. My sis in law's like, "I'm ready to break those dvd's!" Hahahahhahahahaha! Eh, the boy has his MJ outfit and he's not afraid to wear it...again after he has a bath!
But d'you know what's amazing to me! The part that however one might feel about my MJ? Nobody can hide from the fact that my little Matty-boy didn't know MJ a day in his life. Yet look! Let's face it. You gotta have a certain something special to STILL be recruiting fans from the grave. That's just crazy!
And then? It doesn't end there. Ohhhhh no! No, no! (Uhhhhhh, if you find yourself a tiny bit confused at this point, I'm continuing my rant.) Uhmmmmm-M! There we go!
So the crying was one day. I then took ANOTHER days annual leave for his funeral! I was in annual leave arrears. Oh yeah. I didn't care. And between those days, I recorded myself singing "She's outa my life."
-_-
Stop it!
I know where this is heading and it's not the direction I was tryna go. I don't make MJ jokes! And I can see how me choosing that particular song, 'cause it say's she and he was a he and people are always like, he's making himself a lady! You know how cruel people can be. Hair's long and all of a sudden you've outgrown you're testosterone-free. No, not like the cordial. That's tartrazine -free.
So while I can see how that might cause a few...okay a lota under the breath snickering where it then turns into a passionate temptation to spew one of those horrendous jokes. I'm asking you sweetly. If you give in to temptation? Don't share it with me. Homie don' play dat!
Where IS that video, by the way? Don-don't be afraid. I'm not gonna post it. Just wondering.
But my question is this?
Where's myyyyy one pound? We had a vigil for him on my mums circle! Zhar made posters and EVERYTHING! Then yesterday I'm innocently having a smoke break and Wendy says, "I meant to show you this!"


GAAAAAAAASP!!!
MY EMOTIONS WENT LIKE THIS..........
(SHOCK) O_O! (I'm including both so that you can see what my face was doing too. It's only fair. And?! And I'm catering for those who can only read in emoticon language!)
@#?!*@ GRRRRRRR!
WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!?
(CONFUSION) O_o!
SO A JUDGE ACTUALLY RULED IN THEIR FAVOUR?!? WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO! MY MUM WOULDA MADE A KILLING IF SHE KNEW THIS WHEN ELVIS PASSED AWAY!
(AGGRAVATION) >_<!
THIS IS EXTORTION IN THE NAME OF THE GREATEST ARTIST WHO EVER LIVED! I GOTTA TAKE A PIC AND SHOW ALI! SHE'LL UNDERSTAND WHY I'M ON AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER RIGHT NOW.
And then?
(THOUGHTFUL) -_-!
Okay? Whose willing to represent Ali and I? Pro. Freakin' Bono dude! AWWWW....Come onnnnnnnnn, we're only claiming one pound! In Rands.
Smh! Greed.
AkayyyyAkayyyyy! We'll go half-half! Get us two pounds each and we're all winners!

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

















No comments:

Post a Comment