Saturday 23 November 2013

Happy Birthday, my Swinging Door

Happy 19th birthday, Paige. May God come first always, may you believe in my love for you always, may you know your worth always, may you put thought before decision always but most of all may you love and forgive yourself always so that you know the measure of love and forgiveness you should always have for others.

Fulfil your purpose with grace & greatness. Limits are the stoppers we place on our own doors of achievement. Realize that a swinging door needs no stopper, it stays fastened on its hinges yet is able to open to its furthest point, not forgetting where it started at. Go be that swinging door, my sugar. I'm already proud of you! I love you, <3, Mummy


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment