Thursday 14 November 2013

Temperature Torture

I just said to Durban, "Ima tell!" So here I am, telling you how unbearably hot it is! It's HOTTTT! Did I say it's HOT?!? Yes, I did! It's HOTTTT! OMG, I can barely muster up the energy to tell you how HOTTT it is! HOTTTTTT, I telya! Just had a cold shower after dance class and it mattered NOT! Because it's too HOTTT!

What was that? AIR-CON, you say? Hm-mmmmmm.....SINUS, I say! And now? Let's alllllllllllllllllll say, SUFFER!! Or better still?! Nobody talk! SILENCE IN THE HOTNESS! BANG BANG BANG! It's too HOT to listen!

Feeling 'OT 'OT 'OT! That's a party song, by the way. Somewhere in there it has lyrics that go, "Soul on fire..." See that? You see what happens in Durban when it's this Summer time? Soul's catch a light! Thennnn?! Then volcano's and shit, they erupt and the lava begin's to......No, they don't. We don't have volcano's. Just Table Mountain out in Cape town. You should visit. I'm serious. If you're bored with your cool soul? I recommend Durbs!

Mannnnnnn! It's too HOT to sit, stand, bend, stretch. Yes, yesssssss, I went to dance class and I stood and bent and stretched! But that's different. Those movements have a purpose. Uh-huh! That's it, that's it! To make the Rambler happy! ^_^! This heat? Does this..*_*!

It just thundered! Cindy, and posssssssibly Delon, must be well on their way to a spot under their bed right about now. I can't help but come to that conclusion. Judging from how she reacted to the lightning on our way home from dance? I could very well be right! Poor cuz of mine damn near pee'd in her briefs! Now you know how to scare Cindy! Make it storm.

Question...Do any of you still cover all the mirrors and stuff when it's storming like our parents did when we were young? >_< I don't. I'm just asking 'cause you really don't have to. This is millennium lightning. It doesn't aim at mirrors anymore. It goes straight for appliances now. And then you have to call your insurance. They will send you claim forms and once they see that you have a legitimate claim? They'll insist that you prove that it was lightning, making sure to rule out the weather report as a supporting document! What are we then left with? Staring at a tv that even though we know, that bastard is not ever coming back on...we try, give it some time, try again, give it some time...until we can only bitch and moan about how the insurance company surprised us with a new, secret condition of claim!

Hahahhahahahahhahahhahaha! I shouldn't laugh. -_- Sorry, gran. One guyfawks evening, everybody was out busting crackers, right? My gran's dog was abnormal, to begin with. Dog's are usually cowering in a corner because of the crackers. Neoooooooooh! Granny's dog would run after them and try to bite them. Hey, granny named him Pedro. That could be the reason why he was acting out. We'll never know. Either way? Out of everyone? The lightning decided to strike granny's umbrella! LMAO! Thank goodness for rubber handles! Pedro didn't see, though. He was cracker-chasing at the time. Which, now that I think about it, was a good thing. I'd hate to think what he woulda done, had he seen sparks flying off granny's umbrella.

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment