Saturday 12 April 2014

Worth!

Looking at this post from Trent Shelton. Got me thinking about the twists and turns of life.

My recent ex used to tell me all the time that I'd accepted certain things being done towards me because I believed that I wasn't worth much. That was true. Ya Rambler'd always been weighed down by a serious lack of self-confidence. But then? He proceeded to continuously make me feel as though I was worth even less than I did to begin with. Again, I believed him. But today? I'm most grateful to him because the truth is that I did learn mountains from him. He taught me both good things and not so good things.

However? While doing that? He didn't realize that he was teaching me exactly how to walk out on people just like him. I must be a really great student. Because now? I DO know my worth. And I'm not at all interested nor will I EVER be, in anyone who doesn't.

Whether we like it or not, there's a lesson in everything. You can't even trip over in peace without learning...to pay attention to what's in front of you.

Ramble Responsibly, beautiful people!

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment