Saturday 19 April 2014

Family Portrait

Happy Easter, beautiful people!

I had to come by here and share this picture with you guys! We went on a girls night out on Friday and this picture, for me? It captures everything just perfectly! This just has to be one of my all-time favourite pictures!

I called it Family Portrait because it's just us being us....in my rambling mind, that's what a family portrait should look like. Not all stiff and posed as if something they'd eaten had constipated the entire family. Poor things.

This one is Gillian being her crazy self, Wendy and I laughing at her, Leigh looking at her like, "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!?" Linds looking like, "What did I get myself into....?" And Paige, "Lemme just take two steps to the side...maybe nobody will know they're with me..."

Ramble Responsibly!


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment