Monday 3 August 2015

Dinner Day One

It wasn't too bad. I barely had time to think about it between rushing home and then preparing my food items while cooking dinner for my son with enough time to shower before the lights went out.

Can't say I enjoyed the green beans AT ALL but I will say that my mouth full of sweet teeth enjoyed the hell outa the vanilla ice-cream. Although? I'm more of a chocolate ice cream kinda rambler but beggers can't be choosers right now.

So ya rambler was munching whatever was ready first between stirring and washing up as I was going and now all I have is an apple left to eat. Went from eating smoked ham to ice-cream to half a banana to green-cough-beans-choke and now I'm staring at the apple. I do enjoy green beans, curried! Boiled? Uhhhhhhhhhnotsomuch!

Sitting here now, waiting for the darkness to appear like a thief in the night. Uuuuurgh! And it came! This lights out shit is still no fun. It woulda been a whole lot more fun if I had my better half right here with me but hey? We can't have evvvvvvvvverything, right? And it's only a matter of time anyway.

Gratitude first!!!!!

I have more love than I could have ever imagined and that's what matters. Not not having electricity for two hours! That fades in comparison to what I do have.

Have yaselves a good evening! I'll see y'all tomorrow!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment