Tuesday 4 August 2015

Hmmmmm...Headache?


I think this is actually normal for switching either to low carb or low calorie but I have a headache right now and I don't feel the best.  I remember my Atkins days....ohhhhhh my Atkins days.  HARRRRRRRRRRRDWORK.COM!  OMG!  But?!?!?!??!  The fat melts off!  Only thing is when you decide to STOP?  Wherever it melted to?!  It finds it's way back to you....with company!  Which is why the maintenance after the diet is just as important 'cause it's not the cutest thing watching months of hard work fall by the wayside.

On the upside, though?  You know the glass is always half full, don't you?  Lunch was great!  Had 5 saltine crackers, a slice of cheddar cheese (say no to cottage cheese....especially if its a whole cup full) and a boiled egg!

This diet is not difficult to follow but I do find myself feeling hungry during the day.  Like, dinner last night?  I felt full.  Even kept my apple for later.

Anyhoooooooooooo-------I.  Must.  Go.  On.

Headache or no headache.

Hunger or no hunger.
(I say that like I mean it, don't I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment