Tuesday 4 August 2015

End of Day Two!

That headache? Followed me all the way home, together with nausea! I thought maybe my pants hahahahahahhaha, I thought maybe my pants were too tight and they were causing high blood pressure to any parts above it but that wasn't it! 'Cause once I had something to eat? It eased to the point of extinction!

However? I had to do some wheeling and dealing with the calories and the food items because when I got home?! I was ready to drop from hunger and pain and was in no mood to grill chicken and wait so I swopped my calories for a slice of brown toast and peanut butter! 120 plus 100 calories! The meat portion was meant to use up 320 calories. At that point I felt generous enough to apportion 20 calories to the each 5 calorie cuppa tea and coffee that I drank today. I know right. Selfless!

Ya Rambler was like F her! O_O! Ahhhhhhh, see? You thought this hungry woman was so angry that she started cursing at female carrots! No! I had to feed this person. Me!

But I'm good now! Headaches gone! Eye sight is being tortured with the torch from my cellphone pointed straight at me! Yeah, yeah, we have no lights. We're officially walking backwards towards the stone age!

Meanwhile? Our President has a R4million pool that he's dubbed a "fire pool". O_o! Never heard of a fire pool? Well you have now! He stated that the "feature" that some say is a mere swimming pool (how dare they not see it for what it is!) is part of the security upgrade because the water can assist in fire fighting should there be a....well a *cough* fire!

Okay.

O-KaY! I too envision him and his many offspring running for buckets at a time like that.

Maybe that's why the dam's empty. That water heard about the fire pool and was like f#?* it! Enough we're being used to clean asses! Now we're security too! I'm outa here! Sink sink sink.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment