Tuesday 4 August 2015

Day Two: Surviving!

I had coffee (shouldn't have) but, hold on, hold on!  The faq's told me that I could.  And if the faq's said I could.......then it's the truth.  As adults, hahahahaha, the faq's become what teachers were when we were kids!  Always right!

So now I just have to deduct those calories off something else.  I'm thinking that broccoli tonight?!?!  What you think?  I might have enough coffee today to equal the amount of broccoli I should be having for dinner.  Black, sweetnered (yes, I meant to say that) coffee is like 5 calories I believe.  Hmmmmmmmm........The broccoli I have to eat isssssss---------------35 calories, so seven cups of caffeine?  Let's see how that goes.

Ohhhhhhh, the choices we have to make whenst thin thighs we wanst and canst eat broccoli without sauce!

Breakfast was a boiled egg and toast and half a banana.  I quite enjoyed it, I will admit.  You know?  And I'm not sure whether you do the same thing but when I'm on a diet, I have visions of continuing to eat this way until..........I don't?  Because, see?  Chocolate, right?  Chocolate.

That's it.




No further questions, ya honour.



No comments:

Post a Comment