Wednesday 5 August 2015

Tuna? I-I don't See Any Tuna!

They send you off smiling with this diet!  Until dinner, that is!  If anything played with my emotions today?  It's the Day 3 menu!  Breakfast was crackers and cheese and an apple!  Delish!  Anyone else out there lazy to eat an apple.  I am.  If it's cut and suddenly out of nowhere, appears in front of me, cool.  But to actually walk to the refrigerator and reach out and grab one?  Uuuuuuuurgh!  Never crosses my mind.

Have you ever tasted the green apple with curry powder, salt and vinegar?  Mannnnnnnnn, you gotta!!!!!!!!  You mix some curry powder, some salt and some vinegar in a little saucer or bowl, whatever floats ya boat and then you cut pieces of apple and dip it in there and mmmmmmmm-M!  My sour glands are reacting!  It's something we eat with green mango as well.  You can also eat it with oranges.

'nough about that.  Disturbing my acceptance of the lunch I'm allowed!

Boiled egg on toast, it's gone-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dinner?

A can of tuna
Half a banana

Barstardic I telya!  Don't look at me that way, it's the first time I've heard it too.  You know something's bothering me when I start making up words and dinner?  Yeah, dinner is bothering me, so.......

I will simply not!  Eat the tuna.  I will not torture my taste buds, they're running down my throat right now remembering the tuna from day before!



But see?  One thing that I should never have read?  Was surrrrre, sneak in some tea and deduct it from the calories of something else, coz part of my tuna?  Is going on tea!  The other part?  Cleverly, I made sure to boil two extra eggs for tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment