Tuesday 24 November 2015

Emotional? Ya Damn Right, I am!

Thing is.......I was doing just fine for most of the day! I'm a grown ass woman. I knew it would be hard and I kept my emotions in check because I was at work and I'd repeated the command in my head several times since I woke today!

"Hold. It. Together! Or else!"

I failed. I'm still failing as I type this actually.

'Cause then? First came these pictures and then came Adele's tracks! Normally, I'd just need Adele if I thought the day was going too well. You know? To drag out the pain? LOL!

That double whammy today? I was done for! Punk that I am.

Her tracks, All I Ask and Remedy, not to mention Hello!?!? These pictures with those smiles on those beautiful little faces, on HER face?!? My emotions, STILLLL right now, are shooting higher than the 4th of July fireworks! I miss her so much, especially today.

Not sure if out there, wherever you are! Yes, you! I see you pointing to yourself and swinging ya head around with that frowned expression of me? Or her? Him? Or me? Me, Rambler?!? As if you're having a group Rambling at Random blog reading evening with snacks and drinks and giggles.

See?

I just gave you an idea on how to get ya crush over to ya house for snacks, drinks and more than giggles, hehehe! Use my blogs name in vain, I don't mind. If it's gonna bring you the potential love of your life, then you've got my stamp of approval! STAMP! And if she arrives and realizes that nobody else is coming? Tell her-----------tell her that the dog ate ya homework----shhhhhhh----see, too much thought. That's ya problem. Don't think so much. Shhhhhhhhhh! No, it doesn't matter that you're working for 26years, whatever work you do at home, is homework. Didn't you know that? I can't help you with what the dog coulda eaten that could be considered as homework, but I'm not here to tell you evvvvvvverything, jus to give you a good start!

What was I saying?! Oh yeah! My thyroids have become inactive. Hmmmmmm--------no not that. I was asking you, oh right, right....just me, asking you, whether if in your culture and country----how important is a 21st birthday?!? Because here in South Africa? You ready for this?

Hallllllllls are hired! Outfits are bought! Hair, nails and faces are diddddddd! All of the family and friends are invited! Click click go the cameras! Food is catered, speeches are made! The sober get drunk! A DJ is present! He better not play that house music! The sober and drunk dance in unity! I could be describing a wedding, right?! But nope. It's the celebration of a 21st birthday! It's huge! A 21st key is presented by the parents to their child, as a symbol of freedom and independence. The official step into adulthood. There is normally a page rolled up into a little hole on the wooden base of the KEY on which the guests get to write their names so that for all time, you can remember who was there celebrating your special moment with you.

So I saw the pictures on Facebook and heard these tracks and it all came crashing towards me again that she's thousands of miles away from us today as she took that step!

She was feeling some kinda way about it herself, in the weeks leading up to today as well. Between my niece and I, we encouraged her and the t-shirt? The poster full of messages and birthday wishes was my way of enforcing to her the fact that she's in the hearts of many today, far as she is.

My baby is all grown up! It's meant to happen that way, huh?!


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment