Monday 23 November 2015

She Steps Into Her 21st Year

Paige, I can't express enough how much you mean to me, I'm sure it's a common "mother" problem because how do you honestly give justice to this kind of love with words alone? Just never forget that it's unconditional, immovable and irreplaceable and I know someday, when that time comes for you, you'll fully understand the magnitude of what I just said. I miss you, today especially. You're turning 21 and as a parent, that's a milestone, as a young adult, it's so much more than just that. It's your official step into independence and a lot scarier than it sounds. No, it's a far more exciting journey than one to be feared. Especially when you have the world at your feet, dreams to live out, goals to achieve, lessons to both learn and apply. And then there's us - your parents, your friends, your family, never too far to be there whenever we're needed. Hold onto humility, gratitude and faith. And every day, remember God and acknowledge Him. I love you and I'm honoured to be your mother, you've truly made me very proud. Happy birthday, sugar. Love, Mummy




Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment