Monday 10 September 2012

Fallen Flora

My tree has now decided that it was high time that it fell on the neighbours roof. Temperamental bastard! I didn't even plant the damn thing??!!!


I'm forced to ask? Does it ever end? Lemme tell you? Whatever sick, twisted game...(I much prefer Scrabble)...this world is tryna play with me? It stopped being fun a whillllllllle ago.


I think I'm gonna read my own book and...? Howl into my pillow. The pillow would probably not be very happy but hey? I need the company! Tyler said it made her cry. She was like, "Why are you making me cry? Why??" I thought, at first, that she was tryna get my opinion on the first line of poetry that she was writing? But, uh-uhhh. She was simply telling me what my book was doing to her tear ducts.


Maybe she just wasn't in the mood to cry? It WAS Sunday. Some people have a rule against crying on certain days. Or when they're wearing mascara. I don't. I'm a law unto myself. If I'm frustrated or sad? Like now. I cry. Sob. Like that. God gave me tears and I'm not afraid to use them. Some people shop. Thanks to the #*@+"?! tree? I can't! Some people curse out random people who happen to make eye contact with them? Some people? Are saying, enough with the some people references, so I'll give it a rest. The tree looks as though it's resting too. At my expense. I'm pretty sure it has no idea that the price of petrol has just gone up by some ridiculous amount. Damn tree! I always knew that trees were nothing but trouble! When you hear stories beginning with..."Deeeeeep in the heart of the forest...?" Do those ever have a happy ending? Mmmmm-M! And what are forests made of? Tall troublemakers! That's what!


AaaaaaaaaaaaaaH-tishooo! Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I'm having the pity party of the century here. In my pajamas! Ooooooooh-hoooooo! On a Monday. A party on a Monday. Imagine that? Me and Siny. Let me be proper. Siny and I. That's my nickname for my sinus. If you're tired of dry eyes? Or you just wanna join me? For support. I'll email the book to you. It's called, Broken. Just like the tree....annnnd the neighbours roof.

I'm well aware that I have a lot more to be grateful for that many others do. I have a tree and a neighbours roof tooo complain about. A tree coulda fallen on ME when I wasn't wearing my helmet! That woulda been bad. O_O! I could have BEEN a tree! But none of that makes me feel any better. It's been a rollercoaster ride! And I'm now rather nauseous. Single motherhood or just hood in general? Hood as in life not the hood that the BoyZ were in...tastes like twelve olives lodged in my throat lately. I don't like them so I just swallowed without chewing. Apparently? That offends olives. Who knew!!!? O_o
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment