Thursday 8 November 2012

Friday Rant


I was hoping I'd wake feeling a litttttttttttle less alone today.  A bit heavy for a Friday, huh?   My bad.  On the upside, though?  The reality is that I'm not really alone.  There are billions and billions of people in the world.  Whoooooo-whoooooo!  Company!  My feelings?  The feelings.  They feel.  Too much.  They’re feeling like David Copperfield these past two days.  Delusional.  I mean, ILLusional.  Matter of fact?  If I combine his name and the word, it sounds like delusional.  Or better still, DAllusional.  Ag, same difference.  Illusions make you delusional. 

Question?  Relevant or not, you decide.  Have you ever typed or written a word and then stared at it long enough where it doesn't look familiar anymore?  I do that a lot!  It's not actually fun and there's no point to it so I can't tell you why I do it?  I just do.  Not everything in life has to have a point or be funtastic.  Some things we do, just because we can.  It's amazing, the things that you can do with eyes.  And as you can see?  English and I?  We have a strange and wonderful relationship.  I’m always using it.  Or abusing it.  Bad Rambler, and it?!  Keeps existing.  Like my silent partner.  I woulda thought by now, just from my blog alone, it woulda packed its bags and left. 

But then?  All relationships are strange.  At least they are, to me.  One thing I've always marvelled about was the fact that today someone is a complete stranger to you and then a week later, month later or even a year later?  They're the air that you breathe.  Who came up with that one?  It’s like?  “I love you so much, my darling?  That you’ve now become oxygen!”  Or your arch enemy.  Or your very best friend.  Or someone dictating to you, what you can and can't do.  I do that.  I’m human.  I guess that's what it's all about, this life. 

‘Cause if you flip the coin.  And talking about money?  Okay, wait, I’m coming back to that.  Imagine if every person on this earth didn't speak to each other?  Didn't interact with each other?  Didn’t unstrangerize themselves?  OOOOOOH THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!  Didn't, act, with each other?  YES!  Yes!  She said, act, but meant that other thing!  We’re all of age here.  Adam and Eve would've died and that woulda been the end of it.  Earth, humanless.  But?!  But!  We'd still have baboons, now won't we?  They could rule the earth, I'm sure?  In their special baboon way.  Not like we don't already have baboons ruling things, these days.   I'm thinking of a few right now.  A-HEM

Uhhhhhh?  Soooooooh?  How ‘bout them Mets, huh? 

No.
Idea.

And then they'd have conferences with the scientist baboons and the research baboons about how humans became extinct rather rapidly because they refused to speak to each other.  Or act.  All two of them.  I’m imagining a baboon in a suit.  O_o!       

Hey?  Do you know what every man and his dog here in South Africa's talking about right now?  Aside from the US elections?  Our new bank notes!  Mannnnn?  And womannnnnn!?  I just love how our government finds new and idiotic ways to spend their time and our money, unnecessarily!  No, I don't!  Grrrrrrrrrrrr!  It's like the last thing they do at night is lay back and ask themselves, "How do I piss theeee people off?  Let me count the ways!"  For me?  It's just evidence of the level of intelligence.  How far the brain can stretch.  2cms, comes to mind! 

Since, government hospitals are in perfect order, aren't they?  I know I don't wanna slit my own wrists just thinking about having to lay in one of those!  HA!  Sarcasm!  I lean on it way more than I should.  What about education?  How's the textbook situation in Limpopo going?  Do people honestly have to have the threat of incarceration just to do what they should be doing?  Wait!  Waaaaaait!  What about?!  What about crime?  Meanwhile?  The only changes this lot appear to be capable of making?  Is to things that don't impact us or our quality of life.........in the leassssssssssst! I mean?  I haven’t heard a single mouth mumble about, “Those road name changes?  Really made life in South Africa worth living!”  Instead?  It was, “Ay, if you’re lost, you’re lost!  I can’t help you!  Not only because I can’t remember both names annnnnd surnames on the road sign?  But because even if I did?  I can’t pronounce it so, ay...just...ay...try to imagine what it used to be called!”

Look?  Excuses aside.  Theirs!  Not mine.  It's been 18 years?  And d’you wanna know something totally outrageous?  Brace yourself, ‘cause it’s a shocker!  If I didn't do my job, right, after 18 dayssssss?!  I'd be fired!  So what the hell?!  Why do people keep voting for a party that has almost 20 years of this type of track record!  It makes no sense!  I guess the packet of groceries along with a few “Step Up” routines, during election time means more to some than four years of positive changes. 

I rather go and find an unoccupied bush, put some red tape around it and form my own little country!  There's nothing funny about living in a joke!  That's what our beautiful South Africa has been reduced to.  A sick joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment