Tuesday 6 November 2012

Movember Awareness


Just saw on TV that it’s grow a moustache month.  I'm all for helping out and supporting things but hell?  I have a vagina?  O_O!  Did I say that????  No!  No!  It was my outspoken alter ego!   It spoke out.  What I was thinking...in!  What's her name again?  Hmmmmmmmm?!  You woulda never guessed but that means I'm thinking.  You didn’t have to swallow that hard too?  That is actually the medical term.  So in my defence, as well as my nameless alter ego’s?  We’re being medically correct! 

While I think, like, ~_~ hmmmmmmmm?  Lemme just declare, without the naughty giggle, ofcourse.  That moustache’s and vagina's do not go together!  Unless there is a margin of confusion, which is always possible.  Or?!?  Downright rebellion.  Against what?  I haven’t the faintest!  But I would advise Hush.  It’s painless.  It’s a cream.  And it removes hair on the upper lip.  Not like waxing.  OUCH!  Or threading.  Ouchhhhhh!  Now?  That would make a female rebellious for good reason!  

Stilllllll thinking.  The name.  For that person that looks and sounds like me but isn’t.  Whyyyy?  Do I get myself into these situations?  Some of us are our own worst enemies, I telya!  You say, vagina once, okay...twice...well?  Three times now and then you have to find a name.   Ha!  But I have an idea!  While I come up with a good name for my other self?  I'm just gonna support men’s prostates via the goodness of my moustacheless heart.  And the hair on my arms.  

SAHARA!  SAHARA!  That's it.  Ummmm...no.  That sounds too deserty.  I had visions of vast sand-blown wastelands and that’s not what an outspoken alter ego should look like.  Not like a place that Scar and his hyenas from the Lion King have just been!  She needs something fresh and fiery like......like?  A little help here peopolllllle?!?!?   Fresh and fiery.  Fresh and fiery...urgh.  Seems the creative side of my brain is hiking somewhere in the mountains.  It’s no shocker that it left me.  I much prefer the indoors.  It’s a good thing too...just shows how much my brain knows me.  We used to be so miserable, camping on Park Rynie...me and the creative side of my brain.  It’s just sent me a telepathic message now to say...”Don’t mention the words camping or Park Rynie, I almost slipped.”  I don’t blame her. 

Her is correct, right?  Heh-heh-heh-heh...double whatever the English term is for “correct, right”  At least the language side of my brain is still with me, else you could be reading, “iugajkd fba.kjdgfi 8augrjhqa be.kanmls odizsgbdfj anf!!!!!!!”  Which I can easily translate for you, too.  It means, “iugajkd fba.kjdgfi 8augrjhqa be.kanmls odizsgbdfj anf!!!!!!!”  Just the ease by which I did that?  Tells me that I belong in the UN as a translator.  Where do they speak gibberish?  It’s never too late to find your calling, you know.

It’s beyond me how I got from moustache growing month to being a translator in the UN.  O_o!  On a serious note, though?  Men’s prostates?  They’re just as important as women’s wombs.  Can I get an Amen!  I said.  Can I get an....Too much?  Okay...if you wanna be like that then I’ll just move along with the facts.  :-/  Therrrrrrrrrrre!  Fore!  This month is dubbed Movember...not my doing.  Check it out.....

Movember (a portmanteau of the word moustache and "November") is an annual, month-long event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of prostate cancer and other male cancer initiatives. The Movember Foundation runs the Movember charity event, housed at Movember.com.[1] The goal of Movember is to "change the face of men's health."[2]
By encouraging men ("Mo Bros") to get involved, Movember aims to increase early cancer detection, diagnosis and effective treatments, and ultimately reduce the number of preventable deaths. Besides getting an annual check-up, the Movember Foundation encourages men to be aware of any family history of cancer, and to adopt a more healthy lifestyle.[3]……………………………….”

I copied that straight off the Movember – Wikipedia.  It’s important, so kind me?  Is going to attach the link for you guys to read it, alright?  Don’t make me come back on here and have to test you, ‘cause I will.  Somehow!  Afterall, I’m a fundi in gibberish...proof that my limits are non-existent!

I have another idea?  Ramble Responsibly to each other about this...you never know?  You just might save a life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment