Friday 15 March 2013

Finally time...

Luckily? I didn't need to open the exit doors on my way to Johannesburg! It's wet and well? Let's just say the weather has an identity problem right now. I'm staring outa these hugggggge airport windows now and the ground is wet. It's not thundering anymore but part of the sky is grey and part is blue. Thank goodness I'm going to Philly where the weather has a good head on its shoulders!

Okay, not! But lemme just think that. Geese told me it was snowing the other day? Very next day it shot up to 60 degrees. And then just because I wanted to wear my shorts alllllll journey long? It chose to get cold yesterday. Sigh. The woes of weather.

I don't really care about all of that though. All that matters is that I get there safe and sound so that we can finally enjoy some lonnnnnng overdue time together, in whatever weather! Let it snowwwww.....let it snow....ouuuuutsiiiiiiiide it's cold...that's a BoyzIIMen song that I quite like but haven't heard in years. Did I tell you that it snowed for one day in 2011 when I went over there? I did, I'm sure! It was gloriously freezing!

Man...Time has just flown by today. Look at that? Its almost time to fly. Yet? We haven't boarded yet? Wtf? I would think....uuuuurgh?! Let me not jump the gun. I'm itchy enough.

And now people? I'm gonna love and leave ya! For now! Next time I talk to ya'll? It'll be from Philly...Hey? I might even ask Geese to come up on my blog and say a little something....

Paige and Damo, Bubs and the kids and everyone else that I can't possibly list here for fear of missing my flight? Lemme tell you something....If you knew our family? Forgetting one person could cause you a lifetime cross against your name. And I'm not kidding when I say lifetime or cross....I love you verrry much and I miss you already! Mwah!

Feels so great to be able to say, "See you tomorrow Geese!" And know it's actually gonna happen! ^_^!!! But now? We're boarding! So I've gotta go!

Rambler.....out!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment