Sunday 3 March 2013

What be the Question?

To beef or not to beef.....with the law?

The way I see it? When horses and donkeys are being used to pose as what you're lead to believe is, beef? Not a kilogram of good can come of that! Lemme ask you this? Jusssssst so that I know I'm not over-reacting here! Can any good come from snake pretending to be tuna? Ofcourse?!?! Some would argue, that yes! Pulling the wool over the eyes of unsuspecting consumers is a good thing! Me? As Shakespeare once said (at some point in his life...) and I quote, "I think not!"

South African's have lost their mind recently! Not everyone! Just the one's who have no business doing that! Shit. I just said, "Recently" Didn't I? Seeeeee? Its happening! My mind is degenerating into the denial phase already! Could that be the grand plan? For the still-sane to become the was-sane?

Could that be a-a? Side effect from the knowledge that you were possibly eating hyena when you thought you were eating fowl? Do we even know what real food tastes like? Is it now a case of.....If it looks like a chicken and defrosts like a chicken? It may very well be one of the talented zoo animals from Pietermaritzburg that they use in adverts. Acting?! OHHHHHHHH! THE HORROR!

Now? Take note! That's just myyyyyy reaction! And I don't even eat steak! Imagine those who still had the nerve to order it medium rare? Ewwwwwwwww! Not to mention that all steak house menu main course items should now be amended to read, "T-Bone ass" or "Grilled galloper" served with chips, salad or veggies. That would be the right thing to do.

It's becoming more and more apparent that the only things trustworthy are ourselves and our lawns. Which means that for your own personal and nutritional safety? Stay home and graze on your grass! There goes the food chain! We've been demoted to cow level by our very own species. And I've cemented my entire yard, o_O! Dammit!

But for those, unlike me, who have a wider choice than just gravel and cracked molar enamel? You avoid the risk of being handcuffed to the back of a police van and dragged to your death in front of a crowd while on your way to purchase the "beef"! That poor taxi driver will never park on the wrong side of the street again! Uhhhhh? Wait! A-hem! Lemme rephrase that! That dead taxi driver will never park again!

Gonnnnnnnnne are the days when you were one hundred and ten percent sure about who the police were and who the criminals were! Hell?!?! I'd hate to see the confusion in a game of cops and robbers! I seriously hope that there's a brainstorming session going on right now for a new admissions test to the force. Forget running hundreds of laps to test strength and stamina! Meanwhile? Intuition tells me that that part of the original test has already been forgotten! If you've been unfortunate enough to have seen our cops? You'd already know that THAT alone is wishful thinking! During the times that they're awake? A huggggggge percentage of our police force wouldn't be able to run after a criminal of he were seated roped to a chair!

I got it! I got it! Admissions test............They walk in? "I want to be a policeman!"

"Oh yeah? Very well then! That's the cop side! That's the criminal side! Choose one!"

"Ha??"

"GET OUT!"

I don't understand. I do not understand! It's like. "Okay? This is what I'm supposed to be doing! But that is what I'm going to do!!" Where the heck are we meant to turn here? Did-did you say, "Hospitals?" Oh? Do you mean when nurses aren't gunning down doctors over disagreements right there in the ward! If you want another heart attack after your triple bypass surgery, be my guest!

On the upside though? ............................................................

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment