Friday 15 March 2013

Exiting Durban

Well, I'm about to board my first flight! A bittersweet moment if you ask me! I've just now said good-bye to my kids for three weeks but I am sweetly one flight closer to seeing Geese again! He is just as giddy as I am! Heyyyyyy! Men get giddy too! Don't let them tell you different!

Rushing to finish this post now 'cause I'm on the plane, and I have Giggling Gerty at the window and Mr. Cool in the centre of my row! Thankfully, though? I'm not friendly...haaaaaahahahhahaha! Just kidding! I am! I just don't look it. I don't like my gums!


Lemme get off here, before I'm thrown off here! I am hunnnnnnnnnnnngry!


PS: I'm in an exit seat! Shhhhhhhhhh! But these passengers are under the impression that I won't be the first to jump out and slide down should the need arise for emergency exit within the next forty five minutes! Hey?! I'm here for the leg room!

I'm like, "Yes...." Will you help the passengers?" "Yesssss...." Hehehehe! Meanwhile? It reads..... EXIT! And so I shall....!

See you guys in an hour or two!


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment