Monday 4 March 2013

Hell Driver!

OMGawwwwwwwwd! Nicole's tryna kill us! Again! Peasant passengers that we are! Fearing for your life forces you to make some tough decisions! In this case? It's where to sit! After a few occasions of almost swallowing her tongue and then having to suck on one of her heart pills? Wendy now joins me in the back seat, hahhahahhahahha!

Does this child know that I'd haunt the crap outa her should I die before the 15th of March!? Nevermind that Geese would swim to South Africa and not leave until she unkills me! It's been a lonnnnnnnnnnng year and six months since we saw each other. O_o! Madness, I know! But that's the downside of living in different time zones. No way is he gonna just let this hell driver ruin our plans! LOL!

LOOK?!? O_O! Look at this??? We're in a lane now that will take us to Clairwood when we're going to Wentworth! Now you see why I started blogging! I don't have to look at the road! Same reason Wendy makes sure she doesn't miss a library trip! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...but I think she went to taxi driver school! Me? If I need to be in this lane? This lane? I will not move from! I don't care!

We were under the bridge one day and I looked over at this man and sweetly asked to cut in in front of him. You know how you put on your best smile? I even did that! If you looked through my pictures on Facebook? You'd see that I don't just smile for any old thing! Which is funny as hell to me because I love to laugh!

Either way? He looked at me. At this cute, innocent, smiley face? And do you know what that bastard did? He just shook his head and said, "No!" Smile wasted! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! I looked at Wendy all bedraggled and bewildered! It took a while for the words to come out but I eventually told her, "He? He just said no! Wtf!?!" Meanwhile? Mr. Spiteful had to have been watching everything unfold because when traffic started moving? He let me cut in! At that point, he stopped being just a bastard and became a kind bastard!

Anyway! I'm happy to report that we've reached home safely! No thanks to Nicole! LMAO! All the glory goes to prayer! And the other drivers who made sure to pay attention while she was on the road!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment