Sunday 27 October 2013

Favourite Moments

I musta had one of those mornings, that in a few years, I can look back, smile and remember it, with a giggle! Giggle...^_^! See? It's already happening. Psychicness. Always knew I had it in me!

As adults, alota the time, we forget that the word fun still exists, don't we? There's just so much to do in what feels like a reduced amount of hours a day. Does that happen only when you grow up? I don't hear a single kid say, "Mannnnn!!! Where have the hours gone?!"

Oooooooooo-whoooooo! This is some good chicken breyani! m-m-M!!! Excuse me, (blush), I'm eating while typing on this Blackberry and my taste buds, sly little tongue things, waited for a weak moment and just took over like, "Move aside and let us talk for once!! Geeeeez! Yap yap yap...!" Further proof that the end is nigh. Sadly. I have about two fork fulls left. And nowwww?

None!

It was well worth the wait! At the babyshower yesterday, I chose to pile on the pounds with the sweet stuff and passed on the meal, and now I got to taste what I shouldn't have passed up on yesterday. Regret is inevitable. So it's no secret why my tastebuds are behaving like a buncha raving lunatics right now. It's okay though, I've got the situation under control. Just now, I might punish them with neat tumeric powder for that outburst. Haven't decided yet.

I always think about this. How many people look back at moments in their lives and yell with excitement, "Heyyyyy Tom! Dick or Harry! (Whichever you prefer). Do you remember that one time we were having that serious discussion...you remember! Come on! Think! Dammit! We were frowning and everything!?" >_<!

I'll bet...nnnnnnnot 'smuch as, "Hey hey hey!?!! Do you remember that one time you almost sprayed soda through your nose from laughing so hard...."

I'll tell you about the moments I hate most in life! It's when you're telling a joke and laughing your hardest because, well...it's funny and then unknowingly you struck a nerve and the other nerve stricken person is like, "What did you say?" And you find yourself uncomfortably trying to suck up your laugh and start choking and coughing and shit because all of a sudden you find out that, yo, they don't like riddles. Who knew?!? I was supposed to, apparently, but I didn't. I was witness to a moment like that a few years back. Not so pretty. Worse still, when it's between an adult and an unsuspecting child, it's that much uglier.

For me, and call me crazy, stupid or whatever floats ya boat this Sunday. I've heard them all, so feel free. Water off a ducks back by now. Why?! Because I'm free! Let's all be free. Freedom is what we strive for in life. I found mine. Now you find yours. Shackles are for prisoners. The guilty ones. Sometimes you're not guilty but you're a prisoner. That's not good. It's bad. Bad people deserve to be shackled. Good people deserve not to have their clothing thrown out by people who haven't bought them. Even if they have a hole or they're torn.

>_<! Shit!

Uhhhhh...Let's take a teeeeeeeeny tiny break. Ima have some tea and maybe two rivotrols. Hehehehe! Just kidding. Not about the tea. I don't kid about tea. All kids should make their parents' tea. Okay...this is getting outa hand. I'll be back. Calmer. And you know what? It's not about me whining about clothing. I have plenty and you look around, the stores have an abundance. But they were mine. So at this stage?!? I'runnnnnnno who's running wild on US soil with mine favourite velvet trackpants. No hole, not torn. That's the bummer right there. Favourite!

A word to the wise? Trust no-one with your favourite velvet trackpants. Thas all I'm saying. Trust. No-one. With your favourite velvet trackpants. Got it?!? Read it again just so it sticks 'cause its important.

And now, A-HEM...I shall fix myself that cupa tea! Trust. No-one. With ya damn favou...okay, okay...okay...I'm goinnnnnnnnnnng.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment