Saturday 19 October 2013

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What this track means to me?  Eh!  Wouldn't you like to know.  If i were you?  I'd also like to know.  So Ima tell you.  Oh?  And I missed you too.  Once again, I've been writing non-stop.  I wish I had four hands.  MANNNNN, I could rule the world!!!!!!!  O_o

Forgive me, but this song puts me on such a high, I literally reach for Venus!

But enough about me.

What I hear when I listen to this song?  I coulda sworn I just said enough about me.  Let's forget I said that for a moment, because I'm being you right now, and you want to know what this track means to me, so I'm gonna be me for a second and tell you.

Once you find your "voice"?  There's not a damn thing that can stop you!

Katy Perry's, Roar, is about the most uplifting, motivating track I've heard all year!  Feel as though it was made just for me!  Rambler? Vanity...tsk tsk tsk!

So??????????????  There ya go.  I'm once again running off now to conquer the unconquerable and rule the unruly!  Hehehehe!  Ramble Responsibly my friends!  ^_^!!!!!!

PS:  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment