Tuesday 22 December 2015

Touchscreen Smouchscreen!!!

SHEWWWW! Thankfully, I still have my Blackberry.

>_<!

Look-----------------you looking?

K!

I've never claimed to have petite fingertips but I KNOW for a FACT that I don't have tree trunks either. Lemme tell you something. When, as a woman, you gotta start mentally doubting the width of your fingertips? Hmmmmmmpf! Know that SHIT?! Just got real!

See, I figured that since 2016 is fast approaching, that I'll just become a sheep. I've now succumbed to the whole Android craze, right. However? That full touch screen story is whipping my South African Coloured ASS! Tryna type a simple sentence like, "I wish that were the case........"

I look again and the screen's talking 'bout, "I eish thay wete the....."

What! The! ?!@#!??




Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment