Wednesday 30 December 2015

I'm Tryna Find.....

I'm still planning on doing that back to school shopping. Uuuuurgh!!!! Been putting it off alllllll week. On the real though? I have no clue why a person, me-----can't just throw the back to school list up in the air and all of the items just drop onto your head? That would be less painful than having to go to stores and pick everything out, IIIII think. But that's just me.

Wait? Did I just choose a concussion over stationery and uniform shopping?

Looks like!
Oh well? (Shrug) Sometimes our choices are questionable but it happens to the best of us. Ask me, I've made some befuddling ones throughout my adult years. Forgive yourself and let it go.

I'm not gonna say that I can't believe that we're two nights away from 2016. What I will say is that reality is best believed.

What I'm hoping for in the coming year, aside from being dented in the skull by pencils and hard cover books, is that I can locate my inspiration for writing again.

"Where for art thou inspiration?!?" That was 2015's theme.

So if that too could hit me like a ton of books, I'd be more than satisfied.

Thank you, in advance----------inspiration fairies.

On a more serious note, I really wanna start reading more. Blogging more. Creating more. Being productive with my time. You know?
:-)
I knew you would.

M-M-M! Look at him. Cruz is painfully uninterested, right now. He's just laying there. Like my inspiration. Laying there. Asleep. I'm also just laying here. Awoke. Eyeing him with the corner of my eye----------------------I just attached a picture of him as proof that he has little to no sympathy for my writers block dilemma. When he's older, Ima whip out this picture while we're having that 'support' talk.

(Rambler shakes sense back into her head as she realizes that he's not her youngest born, but rather, the family pet...)

Alrighty then, moving on.....




Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment