Tuesday 19 April 2016

Now The Real Countdown Begins...

YES YES YES YES YESSSS! With just a week left to go! The excitement is mounting! Guess it's pretty clear, huh? Especially when you see words like mounting and excitement! Heh-heh-heh! Look at you! Dirty, dirrrrrrrty minds, I telya. Leaping to wickedly filthy conclusions. See, here's a typical example of when holy water is needed.

What if-----what if I bought a shiny black horse? No, I didn't. 'Cause well, the government...but what if I did? How would you feel when you see me all straight-back saddle-mounted up on Black Beauty after thinking those----those things you were thinking? Bet you'd be drinking that water by the gallons, huh?

Now, now......I know that I haven't divulged what's got me palpitating at the heart! Or buying a horse! YET......! But if I have to wait, then we allllll have to wait. All for one and one for all!

U-N-I-T-YYYYY, U-N-I-T-YYYY.


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment