Saturday 22 December 2012

Celebrate Life

Told myself that I'm not gonna start off my blog post talking about, "Joy to the worrrrrld! I'm still alive! OMGGGG!!!! O_O!" And I'm not, because I'm a little tired from lack of sleep this past week which means that my eyes won't properly pull off that GASPY look. They might make it to the, "Oh..." stage, but then that would alter the whole meaning of what I came here not to say!


Plus?!? Hey? You and I both know that my spirit isn't thaaaaaaaat dedicated that it would keep my blog alive while I was in the Main House. Plu-uuus?!? I'm afraid that if I type a bunch of unnecessary words? There's a good chance of me melting from this Durban Summer heat before I finish so I'm gonna try to get to as many points as I can before that!! More is less! -_- How exactly is it that when you swop THAT saying around like that? It makes no sense!


Being Libra? I'm not much of a choice person, myself. That's why I never entertained the thought of becoming a bomb-wire-cutter-person! One has to consider their strengths and weaknesses come time to decide on a career path. I can see it now... Here I come looking all bomb-wire-cutter-like? Everyone's thinking, "Yesssss! She's gonna save us!" HA! People really shouldn't be THAT hasty. Just saying. Take out my tools? The wire cutter. That should sum up the extent of my toolS. What else would I need? And then I sit there...think, and sitttttt there...okay white! Annnnnd sit there...nooooooh, maybe red? And sit there...sigh...trying to decide which one to cut! Whomever is watching? I'm thinking they kinda have a better chance of being killed by their heart giving out than an exploding device! Good thing, though. I don't write on here for myself to read. You on the other hand?!? Might be a choicaholic, so...? You'll have many points to choose from! I'm catering to the masses like a good Rambler should! :-) pat pat!


What I will say, is this? Tea tree oil is some strong smelling shit! My eyeballs were like, "Woahhhhhhh-ohhhhhhhhhh, Dudette!" That's all. They're eyeballs of few words. I can ONLY imagine the stench of the tea tree forest! Phewwwww! By the way? Does anybody know where that might be? Be nice to know so that I don't mistakenly end up there on my next vacation! I'm not really sure why you're looking at me with "WTF" eyes. Doesn't everybody plan vacations in the forest?


No?


Oh.


Well? While my eyes water to levels of blur? Yet because I know my way around this BB keypad? I continue typing anyway...... I'm hoping against hopes that those people who sold all their belongings and spent every black cent they had on a two-week island vacation leading up to yesterday? I hope they were alright when they didn't wake up dead this morning! Hmmmmmmmmm? That? I would imagine, could turn out to be quite a traumatic way to wake up! You know how it is when you're not expecting something. Like breathe.

Or when you expect something but instead of a heaven full of singing Angels? Your first sight is that painful looking flowery painting hanging on a beige bedroom wall in a hotel somewhere in Malaysia? Me? Can't say that I do! I've experienced neither, but I'm sure it doesn't go over too well when CERTAIN realizations hit home! Wherever that might now be. I hope one of them packed a hat to lay........Get it? Wherever I lay my...hat.....nevermind.


All I hear in my minds eye is....whaaaat?!? My minds eye can hear! It hears this, "@#*!?)("@+*#@?! O_______O" Coupled by a chilling scream that's carried by the morning breeze, a few hundred meters into the ocean just outside of the window causing birds to immediately migrate, season or no season! And Nemo and dolphins to shake their heads like, "Hmmmmmmm? Another one who was fooled into believing it was the end of the world! Nnnnnnnnnnn, these tourists, I telya!!" I have a hunch that perspiration plays a major part in the reaction too!


I'm making light of this but it is infact quite a serious matter if someone actually did do that! I know the last time the world ended? Wait. When was that again? Hmmmmmmmmm? Was it March? I forget now. I'm trying to picture that big billboard close to our old airport that was advertising it! Yep! A big billboard advertising that your ass is about to be fried! What is this world coming to? Supposedly the end, I know, but mannnn? When that time came? People did some crazzzzzzy things. Some fried their own asses! And I suspect that this time was no different.


My mum told me, "Last weeks paper said that nobody should pay their bills this month! What would be the point?" My response? "Heh-heh-heh!! The point is that they'll be looking crazy in January!"


Here's what I believe.


Uhhhhhhh....gimme jusssssst one minute!


Disclaimer: Opinions aren't facts. They're just theories that your imagination is entitled to come up with!


Okay!


I don't believe that the world will end where at a certain time on a certain day, it'll be like, Poooooooof! We're all gone! I believe that when a person passes on? That's the end of THEIR world. Buuuuuuuuuuuut???? As a child, I also believed that my shoe shrunk, and it wasn't my foot that was growing, so?...I'm not alwayyyyyyys right!


I hope that for now we've seen the last of the doom and gloom predictions and that we concentrate instead on living and celebrating life! Today, on his BIRTHDAY!!? I'm celebrating the fact that Geese was born! And just reflecting on the fact that my life has never been the same since he came into it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEESE! ^_^!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment