Thursday 13 December 2012

Feeling Gullible

I was gonna blog yesterday, see? But I figured it'd be wiser to wait. With all of the broadcast messages I received about it being 12.12.12? My immediate thought was, "You don't say!!!" But then I said, "Hmmmmmmmmm?" Mannnnnnnnnn?!? Talk about intense!

Lemme just tell you this? To say that I was gravely disappointed that I didn't wake up in the Twilight zone this morning? Would be an understatement! I was so sure, like I had a feeling, that something out of the ordinary would happen at 12 seconds after 12am on the 12th day of the 12th month of the 2012th year. While I was asleep. Most times I'm awake at that hour but I force-slept myself on the night of the 11th.

Do you ever get feelings? Annnnnnnnnd? Crazy looks noted! Hardy-hah-hah! Yes, you do! Remind me never to pay mine any mind 'cause they let me down in a big way last night! I thought I'm gonna get on here and tell you about some wild and crazy story about 12 locusts abducting me and sitting me down next to 12 John Lennons and within 12 minutes? They were forcing me to smoke weed! Weed! Can you believe that? I was like, "Weed is bad for you!" In my thought of what might happen to me! Well, unless you have asthma? Then its medicinal! Hey?!?! Don't shoot the messenger! That's what I heard! And don't be faking asthma either! Rather, stay away from drugs and use your pump instead! But I thought? I thought I was gonna be in the Zone! I would have been too, if I named my bedroom, the Zone? But I didn't. I just call it my bedroom.

It was kinda like. And I'm certain that there are at the very least, 12 people who will understand exactly what I mean. Do you ever get a feeling? Like, "I have a feeling that when I wake up in the morning? I will be able to prove that UFO's are merely a melted collection of all lost frisbees." O_o! No? Not-nnnnnnnnnnn! Not ever a feeling you get? What about that man next to you? >_<! DRAT! I thought by now I'd meet at least one person who did. Ahhhhhh well? The search continues! I might have to hold a contest, "That Feeling" or something.

You know what? Why are things never just....easy? Why can't hair wash itself? Why? If you don't like the taste of olives? Why can't the earth make them taste like strawberries? Whyyyyy? If you love someone? Why can't things just work out where there are no visa's, no cross-country issues to work through, no waiting periods? Why are these pins and needles in my arm not going away?

Uhhhhhhhhh? -_-! A-hem! Ouch! That hurt! Do you know what a tantrum is? I just flew into one! I've met hundred's of people throughout my living years and now I've gotta resort to contests to find one person who had the frisbee feeling! Nothings. Ever. Easy! And now that my senses have returned, somewhat! I will tell you why. It's simply because we value the things that we have to work the hardest to get, don't we?

You do know what this has now caused, don't you? Now I don't believe for a second that the earth is gonna have that blackout from the 22nd December to the 25th December. I don't! I won't. Not after yesterday's anti-climax! I'd be a double fool if I did! Meanwhile? Those are two very special days in my life! Geese was born on the 22nd? And Jesus was born on the 25th! I don't have a clue what I'd do without either of them! Could the planets not align and shift positions some other time like in February? Really?!? Not even many public holidays in February! That would be a perfect month to run wild in space! Urgh, it doesn't matter though because I no longer believe it. Hmmmmmmpf!

On the brighter side, though? I begin my Christmas holiday at precisely 16.31pm tomorrow! I'd jump for joy right now but I'm on energy-save mode! Going to a concert on Monday, so? I'm using my energy wisely!

What time is it anyway? One sec...ah-HA! 22.40pm! Hahahahahahaha! I just realized that I was like, "ah-HA!" As if I just caught the clock doing something it shouldn't! No wonder my eyes are beginning to feel like two sacks of something heavy!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment