Sunday 29 December 2013

Damn, This Season has been Boring! Tra-la-la-la-laaaa-blah-blah-blah-blahhhh!

Yo! Yo! Yo!! Why, hello to you too! ^_^!

Lemme telya! I'm very, very, very short-breathed by the lack of "noise" during this festive season! It's almost as though everybody's taken an oath of boredom or something.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Smh!
Uhm-uhm-uhm!
Oooooooo-a-a!

And whatever other written expressions of disgust that you can find.

'Cause it's not just me. It's every single body that I've asked? "Sohhhh? How's your festives going?" I'm polite like that. And no, I didn't keep count! Three equals thirty in some instances.

They all quickly come back with, "Borrrrring!" "Quieeeeet!" I'm beginning to think that Lynn's Dubai departure has had a far greater effect than I thought! Hey?! O_O! Mayyyyyyyybe?! Maybe someone in their family's also skipped the country. Ya never know! I just may be onto something here!

Wait...wait....I'm thinking.................................................

I'm gonna include that in my follow up festive courtesy question. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-M! That's it! There's only one way to know fo shizzle! "Wow?! Quiet too? You had the family magnet move to Dubai, huh?" If their heads start to tilt like a puppy and their faces begin to skew in confusion? 'Cause they may just be that typa family, you know. Where allll their festives are just ordinarily quiet? I'll just point to my left with an enquiring expression and yell, "Commmmming!" Ay, it works in the movies. But ima reserve it for certain responses. The enjoyable ones? I'll just snarl or growl or click my tongue in envy and then walk away while they're in mid-commentary of all the fun they had!

And now at 4.06am, I lift my cupa tea and propose a toast, "Here's hoping our New Year's Eve and Day will involve at least one sliver of excitement!" PS: Out of sheer desperation? I'll even take a drunk relative tripping over his/her own feet. Noooooh-noh! Don't be putting words on my post. I never said.....and hurt themselves. I'l have you know, it issss possible to trip and not hurt yourself! I know a couple. From Wendy. She's always tripping and not hurting herself.

I would demonstrate for y'all but my sinus...? Yeahhhhhh! Who trips themselves while their sinus is acting up? I'd be here about to inflict a trip and then, "Wait, aaaaaaaaah, wait aaaaaaaah-ti, wait aaaaaaaaah-tish...I need to sneeze...aaaaaaaaaaah-tishoooo!" Plus I'm kinda half-asleep. Which is better than nothing since it'd be a wee bit strange if I was tripping myself while my whole self was sleeping.

More importantly? The half of me that's awoke insists on practising caution because, well? I have New Years Eve plans and all it's saying to me right now is, "When you demonstrate hurtless tripping while half your alertness is sleeping? Oooooooo-whoooooo, I don't see that ending well! You may just crack my forehead open on this packet of Damon's stationery or worse? Crack your forehead open on Damon's stationery annnnnnnnnnd have to drive yourself to Bluff Medi-centre! No thank you very much."

Ima listen to caution. And you know what? I think I'd better go on to bed now too before I'm bullied by my dormant adventurous side and then find myself blogging from the doctors rooms about, "Actually, it's not possible, afterall, to trip and not hurt yourself!" Five stitches later!

Sweet dreams!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment