Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas from South Africa!!

I wish you alllllll a wonderful Christmas Day! God, food, fun and family and don't be forgetting laughter now!!! Nooooooh, not like a giggle...I mean LOUD RAUCOUS SNORTING SIDE-PAIN LAUGHTER! Like BWAAAAAAAAASNORTHAAAAAAAAHAHSNORTHAHAHHAHHAHASNORTHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!! Try it...don't be shy...go on...okay, okay. After lunch then. When you're nice and stuffed and happy.

Pssssssssssssst...Maybe wait for someone to sip on soda and then do something totally foolish! But make sure you're not standing in front of the soda sipper! Ay? I had my turn to spray my gulp of tea outa my mouth this festive season when I burst out laughing at Gillian telling a story! We thought we knew the point of it when she began telling it but mannnn? Somewhere, somehowwwww? She managed to confuse the tea right outa my mouth. Sorry Kelly! >_<! Smh! Poor girl didn't even see it coming!

And one last thing. Be responsible alright? If you're gonna have the joy juice? Have the joy juice and enjoy it, just not behind the wheel of your car!

Merry Christmas from South Africa, everybody!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment