Saturday 21 December 2013

Thinking About You

I know you can see me laying here thinking about you, you pretty little Angel you. Can't believe that one whollllle year has passed already! You'd be surprised to hear how many people are thinking about the fact that time just seems to be whizzzzing past them. I'm feeling a bit guilty, aside from so many other things going through my mind right now? This year has been so full, jampacked actually, that there were days that I did forget to think about you. It wasn't because I'd forgotten you, never. It's just...life gets so busy sometimes, one can barely remember their own names.

I still wish so hard that I could have met you. One more day and I would have, and mannnn Kai? I was so excited about seeing you last year but I've learnt to trust that God's will is the best one even when it doesn't feel the nicest kinda way inside. I trust too that you're healed and you're whole and that you're happy, I'm sure even more beautiful too. Ever since we were old enough to understand, we were always taught that that's what happens in Heaven.

Guess what? I was with your mum just a few days ago, we made unforgettable memories and did soooooh much laughing, you know how your gran is, there's bound to be laughter when she's around. As for Leigh? She's even crazier than your gran is, LOL! Paige was rolling on the floor at one point 'coz you're gran was yelling about she got amnesia! Self-diagnosis, I might add! LOL! I'm sure Paige's tummy, just like all of ours, hurt more than many times from all the laughing too. She keeps you right there on her bedroom wall.

I'm thinking about you my sugar, and I'm gonna say, in advance, that I'm sorry because I'm gonna forget again to think about you on my most busy days but my heart and soul will never forget to love you, everyday.

Endless Love
Aunty Stacey
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment